Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Burn the Floor!




Monica and I went to see Burn the Floor at Starlight tonight. Oh my goodness gracious it was amazing!! The music was great, the dancers were fabulous....ahhhhh! It was Ballroom and Latin and all mixed in. We saw Rumbas and Waltzes, Paso Doble, Tango, Cha Cha, Jive, Fox Trot, Quick Step, etc. For dance addicts like Monica and I, it was intoxicating and near impossible to sit still.
Afterwards some of the dancers were out signing autographs and taking pics. Monica asked me if I wanted a picture with the dancers as well, and at first I kind of said no. But I really wanted one. However, it was just me and all the little 13 year old girls in line. Luckily, Monica is cool enough that she encouraged my inner teenager to get over there and pose. The girl on my right was one of my favorites! So yes, Kate had a 13 year old girl moment tonight, and loved every minute of it! I think I now know how little girls feel when they go to a Britney Spears concert. Hmmm....

No comments: