Thursday, June 28, 2007

Playing Ruff

I was in the big dog room yesterday and wow. Apparently I am still a bit nervous. I am getting more used to them, but they were especially volatile yesterday and a lot of fights broke out. Very disconcerting when you are right next to two or more big dogs and suddenly the teeth come out and they snarls get serious. I tend to be more inclined to step back than to jump in and break it up, which we have to do sometimes. I'm not sure my insurance is good enough to cover a dog fight incident! lol.


Megan will be here tomorrow night, and I'm so excited!! We have a very lazy weekend planned.


The pool is looking green, but it's dirt, not algae. With all the rain, things fall into the pool and the chemicals get messed up. So in the pouring rain this morning I added chems and checked things. Great fun. As long as the weekend is hot and sunny I'm happy!


Just working lots and loving hanging out with Monica.

Off to work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like I said, dump all the chemicals you can in there! Something has to work. Watch out for the big dogs, and be glad they don't carry IED's!

Love,

Vati