Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Biking and Doggy Day Care

I'm really off to Germany! I bought the plane ticket today for October 15th. Exciting, no? Now I'm just trying to find a place to live!

This weekend Sam, James and Cat came over and James fixed up my (Dad's) bike and we hit the Shawnee Mission Park trails. It was soooooooo much fun and my bum is still sore.

Sunday Monica and I tried our feet, once again, at West Coast Swing. I don't know why, but that dance really throws me for a loop. I'm starting to pick it up, but will need lots of practice. I really love that we've started ballroom again.

Next weekend Orkun is coming to visit. Juhu!

I have included some pics from the weekend and from work. Sadly, this is my last weekend at work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't you the young lady who was complaining about not having enough time? And now you're dancing for five hours on Sunday night? lol

Love you, Sprout!

Megan said...

I can't believe you get to go to Germany again, have fun and eat at lots of bakeries :)