Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Last Few Days





This weekend. Monica's dad got married, and that is pretty much the only break I took from working on the room. It is almost finished now, but we just need to do a few things, and the new roomie moves in tomorrow.
The pool really, really needed to be cleaned tonight, b/c it had turned green, so I asked Monica to do it while I cleaned the bathrooms and started on the kitchen. I heard a scream from outside but didn't really think much of it b/c the kids are always out there in the playground behind our yard. When I looked outside I saw Monica in the pool with the vacuum, scantily clad. LOL. Aparently she fell in and then threw her work clothes on to the cement so she could keep cleaning unimpeded. Way to go, Mon! ; )

3 comments:

Megan said...

Kate, you really shouldn't be so lazy and make Monica do all of the cleaning!

Unknown said...

Now that is one GREEN pool! Have you ever heard of chlorine? Hey, the room looks great, send me the left over paint so that I can do something with my room!hehe

Love,

Vati

jenniebui said...

kate,

i can't believe the pool turned that green? i pictured it being like specs of green. that's so crazy. It was so clear just a couple of weeks ago.

the room is very very pretty. you did a very good job.