Monday, July 16, 2007

Package from Koto





As per Megan's request I'm including pics from Koto's package. She sent stuff from Germany and Japan. Megan, do you see the Milka? Mmmmm, German chocolate! And I love all the Japanese writing. The Japanese Kitkat is cool as well.
So the pool is still green, less scary green, but green nonetheless. And after today's treatment Monica and I swear that there is almost the emergence of a milky whiteness to the pool. That's hopeful for you.
This weekend I realized I was missing the dogs at work. Sad, no? I only have a few weeks left there.
I'm finally starting to think of/almost work on my thesis/start doing some reading for it. Oh dear.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Kate, I love the pictures, thank you :D You'll have to let us know how the break, pretzel, little sausages, etc. are, I'm quite curious :)