Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Almost Vision

My left eye is doing great and I can see quite clearly from it. My right eye, however, is hazy as all get out. If you wear glasses, it's like wearing the wrong perscription. And since my right eye is the dominant one, yikes! We will see. I have another check up in two weeks. Until then I'm just trying to let them heal.

Dad's home and that is fun. We're just hanging out, planning house projects (like digging up the pool and re-doing floors and bedrooms, holy cow), and being bums.

I somehow chipped a tooth today so it was a quick trip to the dentist's. She said she could fix it tomorrow, didn't have time today. Ok, that works too.

This weekend we're having a little party at our place for Dad. I think we'll have badmitton.

Chuck's in town tomorrow and we're meeting for tea, that should be delightful.


OH! And Emma, my dear sweet Emma, may have found a room for me in Hamburg. Not entirely sure yet, and not sure how furnished it is, but it is better than what I've (not) found on my own, despite my great effort at searching. So fingers crossed!

Hey Megan, how's that butt muscle doing? ; ) Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man! thanks for the subtle reminder to blog :P it's nice to know someone's still reading. so when are you meant to head to germany? so jealous! any chance you can come via japan :) i'll try and find an exploding toilet for you!!

xo kate

Megan said...

Australia Kate, if you can find an exploding toilet, can please please take a video of it and share? :D Anybody know where the journal is?

Kate...Butt muscle is healing nicely thank goodness. I hope your eye heals just as nicely. Just keep resting and being careful :)