Thursday, August 16, 2007

Chuckelia



Chuckelia and siblings came to town today and stopped by for a short but sweet visit. I hadn't seen him since leaving K-town, so it was nice to catch up a bit. He and his siblings always crack me up, especially Beckelia.
They fixed my tooth today. Half an hour and then my tooth was magically reformed the words "night guard" were uttered to prevent future breakage. Sigh. I guess it's better to keep my teeth? : )
Monica is off to the Chief's game and Dad and I are headed to dinner. Auntie will be in town tomorrow night and I think I double-booked. Oops!
Vision still blurry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate! Seeing y'all in the fotos reminded me of the great nights in K-town with Chuck's siblings, specially Becky, of course :) I laughed soooo much!! Glad to see Chuck and family are doing well. Love your piercing! XX

Megan said...

Kate, I was thinking the piercing looked nice too! Glad you had a good time with everybody :)

Unknown said...

Dearest Daughter, please remind Chuck that I want that shirt!