Thursday, August 09, 2007

Exploding Toilets

So Megan sends me this link about exploding toilets in Japan. Hilarious! An actual problem, and they are recalling toilets there as we speak. If you're interested in a good laugh, check it out here: http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainment/the-strange-case-of-the-exploding-toilets-japan-on-high-alert-252520.php


My thesis is very slow-going. Dear goodness. I still feel like I'm sorta completely lost, but that will pass, right?

Today is pretty busy and then tomorrow it's Lasik!!! I'm a little excited, mostly just trying not to be too nervous and praying they will give me lots of drugs so I can relax during surgery. I want to fast forward to next week.

Dad'll be home Monday! Yay!

Hope everyone is well. : )

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good luck with the lasik tomorrow, I know you will do great! I'm glad you enjoyed the link :)