Monday, August 20, 2007

It was party central around here this weekend! We had a pool party/bbq/badminton tournament on Saturday and it was a lot of fun. Dad's friends showed up, and my Germans, Mario, and Monica were around as well. Les and I were badminton partners and we did quite well, if I may say so, and yet sadly we lost. Oh well.


Auntie was here Friday night and it was great to see her! She brought goodies from her garden, we played cards and had a great evening. I wish she could have stayed longer.

Dad and I did massive shopping at Best Buy and he bought me my (early) birthday present of a new digi camera!!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome! I'm excited to use it. It has video, audio, and doesn't take five minutes between pics to reload.

I went to the doctor this morning b/c I was getting concerned about my right eye being so blurry. The doctor, bless his heart, said that all was way and they look great, I just have to be patient (no pun intended). lol.

Also, I have a job interview on Tuesday that sounds promising. They are looking for a "temporary Girl Friday". I could so do that.

I'll put up some pics from this weekend later.

Oh, and the apartment that Emma was trying to get for me is a no-go, so I'll go back to looking soon. I can always close my right eye and work on the pc with my left. : )

2 comments:

Megan said...

Good luck apartment hunting, and it is great to know your eyes are okay. Keep them healing :) And where are some pictures from your fancy new camera? I am getting a new camera today too, sadly I have to pay for mine and I need one because my other one broke, it doesn't work outside, or inside when you point it at a light, other than that it works though...very strange!

Unknown said...

I seem to have missed the part where your auntie poured all of our wine down the drain!!!! You are letting her slide on that horrible, horrible thing she did!