Friday, September 14, 2007

All right. So I'm going in for surgery this morning and will let you all know how it goes in a day or so. Just depends on when I can see well enough again to get on the computer. I'm hoping to be much better by the end of the weekend. Thanks for being so supportive. It means a lot to me. Your support and the Valium. hee hee.

Megan, I want to see pics! And call me sometime. Maybe tonight or this weekend?

Mathias, nein, ich habe leider keine Wohnung gefunden. Ich suche ein Zimmer in einem WG, aber bis jetzt gibt's einfach nicht. Ist ein bisschen schwer, wenn das von hier versucht. Aber ich versuche weiter und ich glaube, ich werde entlich 'was finden, oder? : )

Dad put some more pics up on his blog so check those out.

I'll write later!

: )

2 comments:

Megan said...

Kate, I'll try to put some pictures online somewhere this afternoon or tomorrow, hopefully this afternoon and I'll let you know where they are :) Good luck with the surgery, I think you should actually be out by now. I hope it goes well!

Unknown said...

Megan, we all want to see pictures! Get Kate's sign-on/password if you have to and post them here!