Friday, September 21, 2007

A Place to Call Home

I'll make this short since I'm not supposed to be on the computer much. I got the apartment I really like, (thank you Dad!) and am very excited about it. I think the roommate will be good as well. She seems orderly and nice and has a full bathroom, washing machine, internet and balcony! Very luxurious for a student.

Hope you all are well, thanks for commenting. My head was really sore last night from the eyes trying to see, it is better this morning, and I will spend a good deal of the day resting (I promised the parents). So I'm off for now.

: )

2 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats on getting an apartment :) Is it in Hamburg proper, or in a suburb? What date do you leave for germany? I hope your eye gets better quickly!

Marine momma said...

Hi Kate. Hey you better stay off of the computer till your eye heals. Listen to the parents. :) They know what's best. Get that eye healing girl. Love you, Aunt Shirley