Sunday, September 16, 2007

Blurriness

My eye was ok on Friday, not too painful. It was a bit rough yesterday, and today I woke up and the vision was waaaaaaaay bad (I only thought I was blurry before!!! I can't make much out right now. Everything is a bit fat blur with the right eye. And my night vision is significantly worse. Luckily, if I close the right eye the left one is still great.)

Monica made some yummy chili last night and Mario brought over some of his delicious Haitian rice that he refuses to give us the recipe to. I've been resting most of the weekend. Right now the Chief's game is on and Monica is, of course, watching it. She's been a great babysitter this weekend! Thanks Mon!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Take care of that eye kate, I hope it heals well and you don't have to go back for more surgery!