Saturday, September 15, 2007

Monica has informed me I should explain my definition of "blurry". With both eyes, I have 20/25 vision. With my right eye I can see big objects just fine, but when it comes to reading things like the computer or see something more than two feet away that's small, it's difficult. It's not like I cannot see out of that eye, it's that my vision is not perfect (and I'm used to perfect vision when I had glasses). So I am not blind in that eye or anything that serious, it's just a struggle to read and work on the computer, and after having eye surgery it would be saddening to go back to glasses because of one eye. That is the problem. Hope I didn't scare anyone with my lack of a good explanation. And thank you Monica for making me be more precise. : )

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good to know you can see something out of your eye :D