Monday, February 04, 2008

Ew

I need some home remedies here people. My roommate and I (oddly enough) have both very recently developed way too much dandruff. (I apologize if you are a bit grossed out by this, if so, just skip reading this blog entry!) I feel a bit disgusting myself. I thought it was the change of shampoos, but she asked me if I was experiencing the same thing, and I had to admit I am.

So anyone has some suggestions? Please?

I checked online and I am just not sure what to try, there are so many thoughts on the matter!

I think my flies are mostly gone, however. One problem at a time. lol. And no, I am not shaving my head.

One week. : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would try baby oil! Pour it over your scalp and massage your head for about 15 minutes, then comb your hair close to the scalp! The flakes should come right off! (Don't forget to wash your hair afterward!)
I have heard lemon juice or coconut oil works the same way.
Good luck!

Megan said...

I'm glad at least the flies are gone so you don't have to deal with them too.

Kate said...

Megan Reinke, is that supposed to be a helpful suggestion? Did you not read my desperate plea for help? Honestly. ; ) But I guess you are right, better to have no flies.

Unknown said...

Grow a mullet! No, wait, that won't help. I go with shaving your head, it's all the rage in the Austin Family right now.

When you get home, try some dandruff shampoo. You probably just need sunlight!

Would you care for your own personal blog, dedicated to dandruff? I have the time.