Thursday, February 14, 2008

Eyes

I saw one of the docs today (but not my surgeon, hm...) and he looked at my eyes and said they could fix the right one, I'd just need an enhancement. i.e. another whole surgery. He asked if I wanted to come in tomorrow. I almost laughed. Um, no. That would put off Jamaica, and I would be out of the country too soon. So I suggested July. My new surgery date is July 25th. I am a bit nervous, as I feel like they should have done more tests on my eyes, but they seemed quite confident. I just really, really hope they are right. I am willing to give it another shot, though I have to admit I'm really scared. The first two procedures were enough for me! But if it means my vision might really be perfect....

I hope everyone is having a lovely Valentine's Day.

Monica and I are trying to find a place to go Salsaing tomorrow. A lot of places have closed lately, which is really sad. And Saturday we are going to O'Doud's on the Plaza to hear Dan's band play.

Some people are going out ice skating tonight, and while it sounds like fun, it is way too cold, and I'm not sure I trust my night vision enough yet to drive that far alone. A nice, cozy evening by the fire with a movie sounds sooooo wonderful!

I know I've said it before, but it's good to be home. : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's right, just keep rubbing it in! Hey, you take any of that awesome German tea home with you? Just wondering if I need to bring my own....

Megan said...

I hope your next eye appointment goes better than your first few. I imagine it will since they know you and will be more careful :) Good luck Kate!