Saturday, February 09, 2008

Sunshine in the city






Nayeon and I spent the majority of the day in the city enjoying the sunshine and warmth. We walked into town, around the Alster, sat amongst a ton of people who seemed to simply come out of the woodwork to also enjoy the day, and walked back to my place along the Alster. In the pictures, I like where so many people are sitting on the edge of the bridge, and the one where you can see all the green grass and the birds.
I also did another run of packing and I think this time it will work. I did forget a few things to put in there, but I'll manage to fit them in. The bags are full and heavy, but not over the weight limit.
I still need to finish my paper! Oops. And tomorrow I'm meeting up with Melanie, then babysitting for Paul. My flight leaves Hamburg Monday at noon. I fly to Frankfurt, then DC, then KC.
I can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That means you're on your way right now!!!