Saturday, February 02, 2008

Yay Jamaica!


Dad said he got his vacation approved so it will be a blast in Jamaica! I'm so glad!


I got up this morning and at 9 it was sunny, so I went for a walk (just under 5 miles) and after I got home, the clouds rolled in and it's gray and rainy out. I'm quite happy I decided to get out there when I did and enjoy the 1.5 hours of sunlight for the week. Yay! hee hee.


Last night Emma, Chris and I met up with Eric, Nayoen and Joy. We went down to the Schanze Viertel and to Fritz Bauch for a little while, but obviously the smoking ban wasn't in effect there, so after awhile we walked over to the area near the Jesus Center and the anarchist house, and stood around Haus 73. An interesting crowd, to say the least.


Ok, that was weird. As I was typing the rain changed over to large snow that just came pouring down, so I watched it for a few minutes. About ten minutes of heavy snow (it's too warm to stick) and then the sky cleared and it's somewhat blue again, and just snowy a bit. lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your weather is weirder than here, but at least I get to see the sun twice a week!

Megan said...

With the changing weather you should feel right at home :)