Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Nosy Neighbors

Angelina received a letter this morning from the Hausverwaltung (property management), and apparently some whiney little German went and actually complained that Angelina was illegally subletting (though she can have unlimited visitors and if a significant other moves in it is no problem, but heaven forbid you rent a room even though two people are allowed to live there!). She (the old German lady with no life) also complained that we weren't putting our bikes in the right place. So we were sent an official letter telling us to stop that. Seriously? The bike room is so full there's no room, and those people never move their bikes, and we use ours daily. Plus, we put them out of the way under a staircase that no one uses. OMG. Sometimes the Germans are too much for me. Is it really anyone else's business? Are we hurting anyone? No. We're guessing it's the same darn lady who asked us to close our door more quietly because her dog barks. Well, what about the children who race down the stairs like elephants daily? Does she not hear them?

I swear, it's ridiculous. She needs to go out and get a life and stop being a big fat meanie who sticks her nose in other people's business. Maybe I'll shut my door extra loud from now on. Ok, no I won't, because I'm not like that. But I will leave this ranting post up. Hm. Old cow.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Are you still going to be able to live there or are you going to have to move?

Unknown said...

Okay, so how do you really feel about the old bitty?

I second Megan's question, can you stay? I mean, that rug won't go in just any apartment, you know!