Saturday, December 01, 2007

Weihnachtsmaerkte

Yesterday, Emma, Nayeon and I hit the Christmas markets. Yay! We the one at the Rathaus, the Pavillion, and the Fleet Insel, but not the Moenkeburgerstrasse.




Santa, Angel and I. She had to make him take the picture. I don't think he really wanted to! Where's your holiday spirit, Santa?


Look at all the nice decorations.


Mmmm, sausage! What would a Christmas Market be without lots of sausages?




This pic is of the delightful Christmas goodies that are very traditional.





This is at the Rathaus (town hall).





The three of us drinking Gluehwein, what else? : )

I sent pics to people via email, so if you didn't get them and want them, please email me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate!!! I love the pictures! Cant wait to see more! And to be there!
Ashli

Unknown said...

That was a wonderful set of pictures, daughter. And I even recognized the area, too cool! Hey, and I noticed that you got more pics for you new blogsite...."My Head and ...."
By the way, when are you going to open that blogsite? hehe
I just sitting here today enjoying a sandwich and a cup of tea, I'll call you in a little while.

Love,
Dad

Megan said...

You should also take a close up of your new christmas mug so we can all admire it.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!