Saturday, December 08, 2007

Referat

Today I had my Block Seminar and it went quite well. We didn't even go the full four hours, and I gave my first Referat! It went really, really well! Yay! So that is another big Uni thing out of the way. Now I can start preparing the next one because it's coming up so soon!

I've put some pics up, one of the flooding yesterdy, though you can't see it well. The street was half-flooded and my yard was becoming a puddle.

Then I put up two pics of the house with Christmas lights up. Don't know who added the blue lights today, but I like them!

And a Happy Birthday to Monica! Yay! : ) Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dude!
it's great to hear that things are still powering on for you in deutschland! thanks for your comments on my blog. and it's nice to know that it's not just the japanese who are so wacky :D
btw, the pong is the place i seem to end up nearly every week dancing. if you come here, i'll be sure to take you.
xo Kate

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate! I haven't been keeping up with your blog. Sorry! I hope you are enjoying Christmas in Germany. I loved the Christmas Markets when I was there!

Megan said...

Good to see you have some christmas lights up on your building! Enjoy the holidays.