Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Change of Plans

Eric, if you are reading this, please give me Nayeon's email address. I would love to see pictures of your little girl! Glad to hear you all are doing well.

It seems my plans have changed, as the girls' extra room will suddenly be let this Saturday onward. So I will have to start sleeping at my place again (or rather trying to sleep). I need to find a place asap! Argh. I'm looking online and hoping something decent will turn up. If I were just infinitely wealthy and could rent any beautiful place I wanted! Lol. I suppose that is definitely over the top dreaming. Sigh...

It's still raining here. Actually, we had a day of sunshine this week so that was nice. This much rain is not normal. I am tired of walking in it and getting soaked! I have to bring a change of clothes and shoes with me to classes just in case! Maybe I should look for some rain boots. Hmmm, just don't want to spend the money on them. But my shoes are getting soaked and so are my socks, and after having my students' grandmother dry my boots and coat and put my socks in a bag, I just don't want anyone else to have to do that!

So I'm still looking for a place to live/sleep and more work. As long as Seville doesn't float away!

I went to this lovely cafe yesterday where they have crazy fun lights and free internet and the coolest clay tea pots I've ever seen. I just sat there and drank tea. It was lovely.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hi Kate! you seem you are looking for a flat where you need to take a rest and sleep. pity...
Nayeon's email address is "nayeon77@hanmail.net" which you can reach her. you can keep in touch with it.
I hope you will find a place in short.
bye~~
Eric