Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Lunes!

La semana empieza tambien. Hoy hace sol y no hace mucho frio. He tenido mi clase de espanol, lo me gusta. He tenido tambien cafe con mis amigos.

Yeah, that's about it for the espanol. It was a lovely start to the week, bright and sunny and hopefully my washing will dry on the roof this time! People have told me that in about a month it should be warm enough to go to the beach. By bus or train it's about 1 or 1.5 hours to Huelva, and 2 hours to Cadiz. I'm excited!

It was a fun weekend - Mark's birthday and a lot of people came out and we were out late (by Anglo standards, early by Spanish).

I have some editing work this week (just a one-time thing unfortunately, but it will help).

Just studying the espanol, trying to think of new games to play with my kids so they can learn English without dreading it, and enjoying the sun and cafe con leche here!

No comments: