Thursday, June 08, 2006

12 more

Not too much news here on the home front. I only have 12 days of work left, unbelievable! Or wait, maybe less due to holidays. So many here!

Tomorrow the WM legs los and I think alle der Hoelle wird los! Ahhhh! But I do have a Germany shirt, so I should be good. I've not yet decided whether I'll take part in viewing games from the middle of the Altstadt on big screens. We will have to see. The city has really been turned upside down with this whole event and it hasn't even begun yet! Yikes.

It is finally warm today. I think we're headed for a warm spell and I can't describe how excited I am about it!

Not much planned for the weekend. Rita's goodbye party. So sad! I don't want to think about it. I am certainly looking forward to being home again. I can almost taste it! hee hee. Ok, not really, that's just the Apfelschorle I'm drinking, but what the hey.

Hope you all are well and I will see you soon!

: )

P.S. Sorry the pics didn't work well on my online album. That program seems to act up from time to time.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Work hard for the last twelve and then play hard the rest of the time you are there...not to be selfish though but I will be happy to have you back :)