Thursday, June 15, 2006

Lazy Summer Days

For those of you not well-versed in Calvin and Hobbes, that was a reference. : D

I have no work today b/c it is yet again a German holiday. Not bad. It's warm and cloudy and absolutely peaceful here right now and I'm loving it. I also realized yesterday as I was at work, that I really do enjoy and love my job here. I get excited to go to work. Hmmmm.

Last night we went out to watch Germany kick Poland's butt, and in the very last few minutes Germany scored and it was great! The town was so full of people and it was crazy and lots of fun. It is weird that my quiet little town has become party central. lol.

If I'm lucky we might get a bit of a storm today. However a German "storm" barely shows up on our Midwest radar, but a girl can dream!

Miss you guys and hope you're well and see you soon.

: )

1 comment:

Megan said...

Enjoy the soccer and the craziness and we'll see you in a few weeks kate :)