Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hello Summer!

So it's really, really here. Warmth and sunshine and I am very happy to enjoy it. Yesterday Rita and I played in the Stadtpark, except I couldn't climb the red thing bc the kids were playing on it. Sheesh, as though it were meant for them or something! lol. Then we stopped by Jan's, stole some funny-looking hats, and woke up Chuck at noon! Then we all went to the American Diner (hee hee) and had a lovely lunch. It was pretty cool. Afterwards Jan took us to Otterberg where we saw an old church and remains of the monastery, then we went to Hoheneck, which has some very nice ruins of an old castle. I think my computer can't take any more pics! lol. I just keep taking tons and putting them on and it's starting to get really slow. Hmmmm.

Last night we went to Dorle's, a teacher of Rita's, and had a fun goodbye party. I am still feeling the party today. Sleeeeeep. But it's Rita's last full day here so we got our sorry, lazy bums outta bed and walked around the WM Mile with all the craziness. Tonight Portugal plays and we're taking Rita out to watch it. I'm still sad she's leaving, and trying not to think about it. Though we already packed up her room this morning. Schnöffle schnöffle.

So that's what's new here! C u all soon!

: )

No comments: