Saturday, April 12, 2008

Made It!

The move went really well, lots of friends and cars and it was quick. Angelina didn't freak out in front of everyone, thank goodness, and even said I could have my deposit back. I will believe it when I see it, however.

There are 102 steps up to my apartment. I'll say that again, in case you missed it, 102 steps up to my apartment. No elevator. So we hauled everthing up those stairs. Just walking up them is exercise. I'm excited. : )

My roommates are wonderfully nice!

Now I have to run errands because I have nowhere to unpack my clothes. All I have is a bed and lamps and a small bookshelf. And Chuck is coming in just a few hours. So it's time to get busy!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I looked up your address on GoogleEarth, looks like you are quite near the Alster.

Unknown said...

Hey Kiddo, post pictures!

Megan said...

Glad you move went well, hopefully everything keeps going smoothly!