Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ohhhhhhh what a day

So today I got massively yelled at by my roommate and accused of things I did not do (i.e. breaking washing machine). It was a really horrible experience and after last week as well (where I wanted to move out), I finally just told her this isn't working. She obviously doesn't want me here, saying I was the rudest and most inconsiderate roommate ever (even though I bend over backwards to be nice) and that she can't believe how terrible I've been. I was so shocked. I think it's time I moved out. When she stopped yelling and let me get a word in, I said I would try to find a place as soon as I can. Not that easy, but I'll figure it out. I've not been treated so badly in my own home since Kathy, and no one should live like that.

Then, today, she texts me and says she paid the bills so we will get phone and net again (after not paying 4 months) and that she's ordered a washing machine. But no apology or anything. Does that mean she wants me to stay?

Either way I am definitely not happy staying here. I hope I find a place soon!

On the good side of things, I got accepted into this volunteer program for native English speakers and I'm planning to spend a week in Spain next month speaking English with Spaniards at a resort where I'll be staying for free. I hope it works out because it sounds amazing!

No comments: