Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Where's my umbrella?

Today it is raining all over me and I can't seem to find an umbrella. Angelina said she will not be paying the phone/net bill, and we will not be getting either again. So I'm out both of those for the next 3.5 months. I wonder what will go next, our electricity? Maybe they will turn the water off?

I also didn't get selected to partake in the San Francisco half-marathon.

And the icing on the cake? BMI refuses to honor my ticket home and has told me in very poor English to buy another ticket. I hope they can sleep at night knowing they cheat students. @$$holes. (sorry for the harsh language!) I am headed over to Emma's after class tomorrow to see if we can't come up with some solution.

On the bright side. The weather was nice today (until I got caught in the rain), but the rain smelled like spring rain, all dirt-scented and fresh. (ok, that sounds corny, but it's true!). And I still have my health and great family and friends. So that is the positive side to my sucky sucky day.

Hope everyone else is having a better day than I've had!

1 comment:

Mary said...

:) Tomorrow will be better.