Tuesday, April 01, 2008

SUN!!!

As I still can't sleep well, I was awake at 6 and noticed the sky was lightening up. So now it's light by about 6:30 to 8:30. Oh yeah! And this morning I am seeing something for the first time, light coming in through my windows and shining on my wall. I am VERY excited.

Today is the first day of classes. I am doing that crazy thing again where I go to about three times as many classes as I will end up with, to pick and choose.

I also didn't realize I was supposed to use this online system that I've not been able to use so far, in order to pay semester fees and get my student ticket for using transportation. That means I have no ticket and had to buy an extra week one yesterday, but at least I figured out how to pay the Uni. I am hoping to get it all cleared up today, if I can figure out how to get someone to help me so I can sign in to the STiNE system. Goodness gracious. Yesterday was a bit crazy as I ran around trying to get everything done. I got to the bank at just two minutes to four, and after I walked in they locked the door, but let me transfer my money. Thank goodness, b/c it was the last day I could do it and I didn't even know!

I'm also thinking of taking my bike to Uni, but it's below freezing out. Hmmmm. Wet hair, bike, wind and below freezing. Do I dare?

Our phone and net are still not working, and I hope that when Angelina gets home next week she can fix those things. I would do it myself, except I have no idea.

Ok, I need to run. Time for school! Boy howdy. : )

No comments: