Monday, April 21, 2008

Trips

I actually got all of my money back from Angelina tonight, which was a huge surprise to me! That woman never ceases to surprise me! I am, however, quite excited to have the money, since I just spent it on tickets to Madrid, Brussels, and Portugal! I am doing all of that traveling in May. We have a week free from Uni and I think I already mentioned I would be doing the voluntary work holiday for Vaughn Town in Spain. I am going a day early to see my friend Cristina and a bit of Madrid.

Then the second to last weekend in May I'll head off to Brussels to see Alison. I thought she meant to come that weekend, and we got our wires crossed b/c she meant the weekend after, and she has a Uni ball that night! Oops! I already bought the ticket, so either I'll be going with or doing my own thing. Either way, I'll be in Brussels.

The weekend after that, the end of May/beginning of June I'll fly out to Portugal to see Rita, who I haven't seen since she left Ktown during the World Cup. It will be great to see her and some of her lovely country!

So two new countries in two weeks, very nice.

In other news I've dropped the one class and am taking another just for participation, which means my work load is back down from six classes to four. Whew! And I already have one presentation down and I think two classes I can avoid it, but the other one will be in June once I'm back from traveling. But that's plenty of time to prepare.

It was actually warm today, getting up to a balmy 57 F with lots of wind, but honest to goodness sunshine! Kathi and I ran some errands and I got some Italian ice cream (gelato....mmmmmm!).

Emma and Chris are in Budapest. I can't wait to see their pics!

I am still loving the new apartment and roomies and all is well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is remarkable that she gave you back the money! Surprise!

The trips sound great. But I am actually glad that I only have one more trip and it's one-way. I am so tired of traveling right now.