Friday, April 11, 2008

No Mail

Mary, thanks for your card! I was sad to read it was the last of a series! I love getting your cards!

I had to change my address today and it will take a week for them to do it, so please no mail for one week. And they also charged me 15 Euros to do it! Yikes!

I am packing today and moving out tonight. I can't wait!

I also have quite the group of volunteers. I was really surprised so many people wanted to help. I am really, really grateful to all of them.

: D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey You, I really have been reading your blogs, I've just been too lazy to comment. So, I'll make up for it here.

I'm glad you're moving. Is this going to put another dent in BankoDad? Just kidding. Let me know if you need anything. But take the RUG!!!

Love you!

Afghani Daddy

Mary said...

Hey Kate, the letter is the last in a series that runs until you leave Germany. You can expect more in your new digs. Last night we saw Arlo Guthrie Jr in Berkeley, Megan and Travis went too. It was a great performance, I was surprised at how much he used spoken humor in addition to song. The playbill had an ad for a Berlin group coming soon, made me think of you.