Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring!

It finally is feeling a bit like spring in this northern country! We've had 3.5 days of sunshine this week, a true record! And it's been in the 50s and even hit the 60s a time or two. Cause for celebration! And being outdoors.

I've been riding my bike to Uni when it's not rainy, three times this week! And this morning Emma and I checked out a local swimming pool (indoors) and swam for over an hour, then biked a bit. Megan, I think I need swim lessons so I don't look funny in the pool! ; )

Things are going quite well, classes are good and I'm really looking forward to all my May travels. I've also ordered books for my thesis, sadly they are being shipped home to Lenexa, then Monica Jo will send them my way. It's about time I got started on that!

That's the update! It's Dad's turn....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry, Kiddo, I haven't been blogging lately, but I did today!

Spring is so gooood! It's wonderful to get back out there and feel the sun. Aaah. Can't wait to do this in Lenexa!

Love ya,

Dad