Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Artsy Me

Today I felt like such an artiste! I had to get supplies for my art class that starts tomorrow so I ran around town going to different stores. It was quite fun. And I keep getting mistaken for being French, which I find quite cool because it means they can't tell I'm American. Very nice.

I got Mom's package today. Juhu! The sweater makes me look really German which I LOVE, and I definitely needed the kitchen stuff. And now I have a mini Zeus. What could be better? It made my day.

School was pretty good today. A couple classes got a bit excited about my being there (which hadn't really happened before). I think I'm going to really enjoy the 6th/7th grades.

Still looking for a bike. I put up a note on the teachers' board. It is really full so I hope someone sees it. And doesn't laugh too hard at my attempt of begging for a bike in German.

Mom - are you keeping up with Gilmore because you haven't written me to tell me!!

I splurged today while buying art supplies and got a yellow rubber duckie holder for my shower soap. It may sound trivial, but it is quite the duck, let me assure you! Very much worth all the excitement. : )

No comments: