Saturday, September 17, 2005

Autumn

Fall arrived today. Time to pull out the sweaters, scarves and light jackets. Luckily I have a fuzzy soft jacket Shanna gave me that is perfect for this weather! The sun shone all day so it was nice as well.

I should be studying, but there was cleaning to do and then I needed to run errands in the city and I stopped in a cozy cafe to have a piece of sinfully delicious chocolate cake (doesn't even compare to what we have at home!) and was joined by an older German couple. People will just sit at your table if there's no free tables. I like it. So we got to talking and they know a teacher at my school and invited me over for sometime in the future. Quite nice.

Soon I'm off to Chuck's to have dinner with him and his Mitbewohners (roommates). They are having sushi. I admit I'm not a big fan of fish, especially when uncooked, but that is part of being here and meeting people, saying yes to invitations.

At six in the evening the bells always ring like mad. I love it.

1 comment:

Megan said...

glad you're enjoying the bells and everything else about germany, remember how kelly loved the bells?...enjoy autum :)