Wednesday, January 30, 2008

All Better...whew!

I'm so relieved. I just spoke with the roomie and all is well. I told her how I felt, offended at being asked to leave so suddenly. I feel like I was being kicked out of my house. But she assured me it wasn't meant like that, it was just a question and of course I can stay b/c this is my place, too. Oh. Ok. Much better. Because my friends can't put me up. But good to know, and that the misunderstanding is cleared up!

Also, I was quite frustrated about the washing machine and just asked her when/if she was going to fix it. She said that it was having problems before, so she is waiting until she has enough money to buy a new one, so it will be awhile. That makes sense, I would do the same thing. I asked about reducing my rent by the amount it costs me to wash my clothes a month, and she said that is fine. So now I am super relieved and feel soooooo much better! I'm glad that is all cleared up, because it was really eating at me.

That means this weekend I can really start working on my next paper. Juhu. hee hee.

11 days. : D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, if she told you it was 60E to have a repairman out, and she was offering 100E off your rent if you stayed away for a couple of nights...tell her to give you the 100E, you'll call the repairman and he come visit at the same time as her boyfriend!!!! I like that, don't you?

Cheap Bitc..... Oops, did I type that with my outloud fingers?