Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Virus?

I woke up this morning not feeling stellar. My stomach feels similar to how it did Monday, like someone kicked me repeatedly. Hmmm. How is it possible that I felt so much better yesterday and not as great today? Did I miss something? Do I maybe have a virus? Doesn't this seem a bit odd to anyone else? Argh.

Enough of this. I refuse to be a lazy, sick bum today. I am venturing out for fly paper and groceries. Please, Lord, let there be fly paper! I know this country doesn't have much of anything in the way of killing insects (or anything for that matter) but I just can't take the swarming gnats anymore. I'd consider bug-bombing if that were possible here. Sadly, it's not. And my kill each one by hand method is failing. Hmmmm.

2 comments:

Megan said...

You should try and get a picture of the little gnats sometime. Good luck with the fly paper and feel better!

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better.

Love,

DAD