Monday, January 28, 2008

up in the air

Dad said I might be going to Jamaica after all. It seems he can't really cancel the tickets. Uh oh. So what to do now? It won't be nearly as much fun without him, but wasting money isn't good either.

So we will see what happens.

As for me, I'm just working on Uni stuff. My first paper is 37 pages so far since I added some massive graphs. And I was afraid it would be too short! Ahhhh. I'm not even done with it, but hopefully it won't grow at all.

Everyone cross your fingers that Dad gets the vacation!

Mary, how is your knee?

Emma and I are planning a 6-mile walk for Wednesday.

That's about it for me. Megan's going to visit when I'm home. YAY! I can't wait! Two weeks!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Kate, knee is fine, I learned to listen to what it told me. I am adding distance, not as much as you are. Now I have minor shin splints so must go a bit slower until that part of me adjusts. Understand slower is relative.

What do you think about asking Meg to put a like or place on her blog where people can add their distance, would not have to be personally identifiable. I think it would be interesting to see our collective distance.