Friday, January 11, 2008

Sariah is here!

Sam and James are now the proud parents of Sariah Eve Ransom, a beautiful little girl. On one hand it's so hard for me to think of them as parents (maybe because it means we're really growing up!) and on the other hand I know they are going to be some of the best parents ever, so it just seems natural. Either way, I can't wait to see the little girl myself next month. However, they already have some wonderful pics up online. If you want to see them, go to: http://www.ransomphotos.com/Galleries.aspx?id=Sariah%20Eve%20Ransom

Also, it is Sam's photography website. So if you live in the KC area and need a good photographer, you can always give Sammy a call.

I believe both baby and mother are doing quite well, which is always the most anyone can ask for. What an exciting time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats James and Sam! I hope you are enjoying your little one as much as I am!

Megan said...

My congrats to Sam and James as well. I hope everyone stays healthy and is happy and from what I have heard from Kate, Sam and James will be wonderful parents :)

Unknown said...

Kate, the next time you write Sam and James, give them my congrats. Parenthood is a wonderful thing,,,,maybe I shoulda had a kid....lol

Love you Daughter!!!!