Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Half

Ok, so my amazing friend and inspiration, Meegan, is once again at work. And her mother, as well. They are participating in the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco in October. Megan will run it and Mary wants to walk/jog the half. I have decided that if I can get registered for it, I would also like to walk the half. Dad said that we will try to work it out so that we can spend the weekend in SF, and he will cheer us on! It would be my very first half-marathon, and it quite excites me! (and makes me a bit nervous, but mostly is just exciting).

I added Megan's Runner blog to my site on the right, if you want to check it out. It is a great run that raises money and awareness for women's health.

If anyone else wants to sign up and come along, please do so! It's a great cause and a great excuse to get out there and get in some excellent exercise!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am so excited that you are seriously thinking about doing this...it will be an amazing experience :)