Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Job

I've applied for a job as a proofreader at the Uni. It is only a few hours a week and not much pay, but it would make me feel at ease with my newfound tea/coffee habit. I would like to go for tea and not worry that I'm spending too much. So we will see if they take me on or not. It is just reading scientific/technical works and making sure grammar and punctuation is correct, and they want a native speaker.

It's cold here. I just missed the train, then I just missed the bus. I decided to walk aways because it was so cold and it would take awhile for the bus to come, but by the time I had reached a few stops down the line I realized I was walking pretty quickly and it was time to find a place to shelter myself from the wind and try not to freeze until the bus made its round.

I've started researching and working on my presentations, more of which I hope to accomplish tomorrow.

In just a few days all of the Christmas markets will be up! Yay!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You should take lots and lots of pictures of the christmas markets for us!!!

Unknown said...

Yes yes, pictures...we need to see more of :::: My head and.....