Monday, November 26, 2007

No visa for you!

I didn't get the visa today. Sadness. Apparently I had to already have "registered" with the city, of which I was unawares. So instead I went to another office and registered. I also had to get new pictures taken, because as of this month they've changed their rules and you have to have only your head in the picture (which makes it huge!) and it has to be bigger, and you can't smile. So all those pics we made at home are no longer valid in this country! Schade.

I'm headed back to try again tomorrow, but I'm still missing one paper and I'm not sure if I'll get the visa or not. Goodness gracious.

Guess I best be getting some work done! Juhu.

: )

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good luck with the visa when you go and I hope you don't need the extra paper. It's good to hear you're getting some work done too and classes are going a little more smoothly :)