Tuesday, October 09, 2007

6 Days

SIX DAYS!!!!! hee hee.

I mailed my packages today. Yikes! Talk about a hole in the old pocket book.

Dad, I also sent your package.

I went to the doc yesterday and he said my eye looks much better. I'm glad he thinks so, b/c I've been seeing some double vision since he stopped me on the drops and I'm not finding it that enjoyable. He said give it time. Oh, how I'm hearing that constantly! lol.

I forgot how long it takes to get ready to move to another country.

Meegan sweetie, cheer up! You're still my favorite jailbird. And don't worry, Stanford might find it a plus. You know, it makes them look more fair and open-minded when they admit criminals. ;) You know I'm joking, right? You have nothing to worry about!!!!

: )

4 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for the encouragement :) Good luck packing. I'm glad you found a place to live!

Mary said...

Kate, have a safe flight and great adventure in finding your temporary home.
Mary

Unknown said...

Hello Daughter! Packing is good, it shows you how little you can actually live with, and how much you can live without. I should know!! hehe But your room is going to be big and pretty and bright and no trashcans right outside the window....and.....more importantly....I'm gonna be there for twelve days! Well, and of course Monica for Christmas, and maybe Toni for Spring Break, and you'll be home for several weeks, and your trip to Jamaica...

Wow! I think you're going to have your bestest year yet!!

Love you!

VATI

Megan said...

I just left you mom a comment on her blog :)