Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sleep

Oh how I'd love to be sleeping right now. I woke up at 12:30 and laid there until a little after 1:30 and said enough with this and got up and made tea. My stomach, as last night, was rumbling like mad.

I tried singing myself lullabyes. That didn't work. Then I started counting sheep. Does that really work for anyone? I got bored so my sheep started doing funny things like flipping over the fence, then one was a smart aleck and decided to walk up to the fence, slowly climb over, and continue on its way. Damn sheep. Always showing off. I need sleep.

2 comments:

Mutti said...

Your sheep show off too? Mind do that! They get dressed up in costume and act out Shakespear -- but really, really badly with baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad accents! (get it? baaaaaaaaaaaaad accents???)
Ok...it's early & that's all I got :-)

Mutti

Megan said...

Kate, I think you mom might have outdone your entire post with her one comment and the joke :) Hope you eventually got some sleep.