Sunday, October 07, 2007

Girls' Night

Yesterday Ashley had a girls' night where we all brought clothes, shoes, etc. we no longer wore and traded them out for other peoples. We had such a huge pile of clothes, and it was so much fun trading stuff out. We had pizza and sang karaoke. I barely slept. Oh dear. : ) I can't remember the last time I had a fun slumber party like that!

Today I'm babysitting my favorite Germans while their parents attend the Chiefs game. And then it's off to ballroom dance, eine meiner lieblings Sonntagsaktivitaeten. Und nur ein paar Tage bis Deutschland, fast unglaublich! Naja.

8 days. I should really get a move on with my preparations. Monica has given me her disapproving look. Uh-oh.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Well, Kate, you don't actually need that much time to pack because we all know you are such a light packer :)

Unknown said...

See, now us guys never have that problem. Two pairs of jeans, buy new when those wear out. Four tee-shirts, buy new when those wear out. One pair of tennis shoes, they never wear out, our wives just throw them away eventually, buy new ones as appropriate. One jacket, one pair of dress black shoes, lots of socks and underwear, buy new when wife throws those away too!
No problem, packing!