Monday, October 01, 2007

Eye Issues

Well constant readers (as Dad calls everyone who visits his own blog), I saw my eye doctor again today and did not get the news I was looking for. It seems I have an astigmatism and scar tissue in my left eye. He's not sure if the scar tissue (from the last procedure, which , oddly enough, only about 3% of the population end up with...hm....I've heard that one before!) is causing the astigmatism or not. So the blurry vision and big fat halos I'm seeing are no figment of my imagination. The real kicker? He's not sure how to fix it. Or if it can be done in two weeks, at which point I am scheduled to move to Europe. He is going to speak to the surgeon and get back to me. I, however, have decided to get a second opinion.


Tomorrow I am meeting Mom for a nice birthday lunch, and I think Vonda, Shirin and I are going out for dinner or drinks.

Also, I think I may be getting a new roomie soon. This house has gotten so popular!

I hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I hope your eye gets better soon!