Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fahrrad Selbstreparateur

I did the coolest thing after class today! There is this bike shop on campus where you can take your bike and fix it yourself and there are people there to help you and it's way cheap. So I went there and this man helped me replace both light bulbs (luckily that was all that was wrong with the lights!), adjust the handle bars, and put on a kick stand. Now, when I say he was there to help, what that translates to is that he actually did most of the work but I stood there, was encouraging, held things, screwed things back together, and learned lots. It was actually the highlight of my day!

When I got home I proceeded to vacuum up big dust bunnies and spiders. After just three days! The dust and dirt here, sheesh! And my bike aparently is home to many a spider, much to my disgust.

I am dropping my only class in English, because I can't take as many as I've chosen or I'll never get anything done!

Tomorrow I don't have any classes (normally I'll have Arabic, but it starts next week). Yay!

: )

2 comments:

Megan said...

Okay, you definitely need to list off your classes, you're taking arabic? I'm jealous. If you need help ever from a native english speaker a friend of mine took some arabic and did fairly well. :)

Unknown said...

I still want to know where you get the language skills! I can hardy spell Italian!