Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's Still Raining

Seriously. Wow.

Mary, the book is titled:
Conflicts in the Middle East since 1945, and the chapter is number 1, The Arab-Israeli Conflict: Ways of War. It's by Milton, Edwards, Beverly, Hinchcliff and Peter, 2001.

I've not actually read it yet, but it looks interesting enough. Instead, I attempted to finish up my Intercultural Problems reading last night, when after a few pages I was really confused, checked page numbers, and realized she had only given us every other page. That would explain why it wasn't making sense to me! And I just thought it was my German. lol.

Today I have class from 10-6, although I am dropping my 10 o'clock class, at least officially.

All right, my lazy bum should stop playing online and get ready so I can brave the cold rain and find a way to Uni.

: )

No comments: